We offer a wide array of Horn Loudspeakers, which are known for attributes such as durability, consolidated size, sturdy design and advanced performance. Available in various colors, the loudspeakers are presented with 2 years warranty. The loudspeakers use an acoustic horn to enhance the overall efficiency of the driving elements. Providing off-axis performance, these produce sound waves with a little metal diaphragm that is oscillated by an electromagnet attached to a horn. A flaring duct is also provided to transmit the sound waves to the open air. Our Horn Loudspeakers are resistant to water & intense temperatures and are available at low-priced costs.
- Material/Color: ASA / RAL 7035
- Mounting: Bracket
- Termination: Screw ends
- Weight: 1,9 kg
- IP Rating: 67
- Max./min.amb.temp: 90oC / -50 oC
- Rated/max power: 25W / 25W
- SPL 1W/1m: 112 db
- SPL Rated Power: 124 db
- Impressive freq. Range: 290 - 8000 Hz
- Dispersion (-6dB) 1kHz / 4kHz: 140o / 40o
- Options: Impedance and labels
- 1W/1m Sine wave smooth 1/3 octave
- Procedure, Installation and Maintenance Processes :-
- At the mounting time of loudspeaker please make confirm that it is reorganized in the same way it was received.
- To modify the position of the loudspeaker please set the bracket (by slackening / tightening the screws) as needed.
- For optimal performance, always use the exact voltage / power and work within the frequency limits as declared. Do not open up loudspeaker when energized.
- Fasten lids come with a torque of 1 - 2 Nm.
- The loudspeakers are supplied with a 2 year warranty against faulty workmanship.
- The products are accessible in various colors and power ratings.
303-305, Labh business Hub, Nr.Sundervan Complex, Opp. Labh Residency, Gorwa, Karodia Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390016, India